National Lottery | Thanks to You | Complimentary Admission to The Black Watch Museum
We are delighted to take part in the National Lottery ‘Thanks to You’ 2017 Campaign. Without the National Lottery the £7.7billion of funding awarded to more than 42,000 heritage projects since 1994, would not be possible.
In 2012 we were awarded £778,000.00 by the Heritage Lottery Fund. This funding, together with generous donations from community supporters and organisations enabled us to redevelop The Black Watch Castle and Museum into the award winning 5 star visitor attraction it is today.
Between 11th-17th December we are saying thank you by inviting National Lottery participants to take a complimentary visit to The Black Watch Museum.
The Black Watch Castle and Museum ‘Complimentary Entry’ Terms and Conditions
• One National Lottery Ticket will provide complimentary admission for one guest to The Black Watch Museum between the dates of 11-17th December 2017
• Offer excludes guided tour
• Valid tickets include National Lottery draw based games (Lotto, Euro millions, Thunder ball and Hot Picks) also the National Lottery scratch card.
• Valid ticket must have been purchased in the last 6 months
• Proof of ticket must be presented at the Front Desk on arrival. The ticket can be digital or paper.
• The Black Watch Castle and Museum is open Monday – Sunday 10.00am- 4.00pm
• The Black Watch Castle and Museum reserve the right to refuse entry.
• Cannot be used on conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.