Summer Hours, 1st April to 31st October, 7 days per week
- Museum and Castle | 9.30am – 4.30pm (last entry to The Black Watch Museum at 3.30pm)
- Cafe | 9.30am – 4.00pm (last orders for food 3.30pm, last orders for coffee and cake 4.00pm)
Winter Hours, 1st November to 31st March, 7 days per week
- Museum and Castle | 10.00am – 4.00pm (last entry to The Black Watch Museum at 3.00pm)
- Cafe | 10.00am – 3.30pm (last orders for food 3.00pm, last orders for coffee and cake 3.30pm)
We will close at 12.30pm on Saturday 16th June 2018.
Free parking is available for our visitors
See below for admission charges. Donations are gratefully received. Book your tickets online.
Guided Tour Unlimited Day Pass to The Black Watch Museum
The best way to experience the history of Scotland's oldest Highland Regiment is to take a guided tour.
Guided Tours daily | 11am and 2pm
Booking is recommended | To book contact 01738 638152
|Regular Admission||Daily Guided Tour||
Museum Annual Pass
Concession (Students, 60+)
Children (Under 5)
|Children (5 - 16 years)||£3.50||£7.50||£5.00|
|Flexible Family Ticket (Maximum 2 adults 4 children)||£19.00||£25.00|
Black Watch Association, serving Black Watch Battalion and
Friends of The Black Watch Castle and Museum
Hay Street, Perth, Scotland, UK PH1 5HR
The Castle & Museum is within easy walking distance of the centre of Perth.
Perth rail station is on the mainline from Aberdeen to Glasgow. Trains also run to and from Edinburgh via Fife.
Perth bus station is on a number of national and local bus networks, including Scottish Citylink and Megabus (to Broxden with link bus). There are no direct buses from Perth bus station to the Castle & Museum.
There are taxi ranks at Perth train station (which is across the road from the bus station) and elsewhere in the city centre.
For comprehensive travel information, please contact Traveline Scotland online or by telephone: 0871 200 2233
The Castle & Museum has:
- a lift to the first and second floors
- induction loops installed or transcriptions available on our interactive consoles
- accessible toilets
- baby changing facilities
Guide/hearing/assistance dogs are welcome within the building. We also welcome well behaved dogs on leads in the grounds and outdoor seating areas.